Covid- 19 safety measures for patients
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Please do not come to the clinic without booking an appointment.
Please do not come to the clinic if you or anyone in your household has been ill with coronavirus symptoms, or tested positive for COVID-19, in the past 14 days.
If you have had a COVID Vaccine recently or have a vaccination appointment coming up and are looking to book for Dermal Fillers, Profhilo or Skin boosters, it is important to ensure that there is a 4 week gap between your treatment and the vaccination. All other treatments are unaffected.
- Face treatments only PLEASE REMOVE ALL MAKEUP before entering the clinic
- We still encourage you to wear a face covering/ mask if you have one.
- Upon entering the building, please use the hand sanitiser to disinfect your hands
- If you need to use the toilet, please use the wipes provided after you have finished
- Just before leaving the clinic, please disinfect your hands once more.
We have introduced these measures to ensure we can provide the safest environment for our staff and patients. If you have any questions or comments please contact us.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Dr Suhail Alam – Medical Director